Product package should be appealing, that’s why you should put time and effort into framing your product in the best possible light.
Packaging development includes a creative component (design concept) and a functional component (choosing the best type of packaging for a product).
PACKAGING DEVELOPED BY OUR COMPANY MEETS THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Functionality and cost effectiveness (packaging is not a piece of art, but a to-be-sold product for mass use)
- Ease of manufacture – packaging should take into account technical peculiarities of a product, and peculiarities of its usage
- Correspondence to pricing segment and product positioning
- Correct color composition is a fundamental packaging language
- Color can tell you about both product category and price bracket of the product hidden inside a packaging box
- Competitive advantage – you should take into account the solutions of competitors when developing your own packaging
- Your packaging should not get lost on the shelf
- Efficiency – packaging is not a goal, but a sales tool