The external PR is aimed at formation of stable and positive image of a company or person through the eyes of a foreign audience. Different image components influence different audiences, that’s why PR should ensure that every segment has its own “image”.
TARGET AUDIENCES OF EXTERNAL PR
- Governmental and non-governmental organizations;
- Voluntary organizations;
- Expert communities;
- Target customers.
TOOLS THAT HELP TO BUILD AN IMAGE OF THE COMPANY / PRODUCT / PERSON IN EXTERNAL MARKETS:
- Statistical indicators and ratings;
- Brand launch;
- Opening branch or representative office;
- Scientific achievements of the company and technologies;
- Presentation of speakers at important events;
- Participation in trade shows, conferences and other important events;
- Promotional materials;
- Websites, social networks;
- Mass media.