Brands of the third millennium are based on simple and clear things, we welcome minimalistic aesthetics in our works. Our branding includes the positioning, archetype development, brand story and rebranding.
Positioning is the place of your brand among other brands (competitors).
The main goal of the positioning is to create a clear picture of the brand in the minds of customers (customer consciousness: property X = brand Y).
POSITIONING HAS TO:
- Be precise and clear.
- Have significant differentiation.
- Bring real benefit needed.
POSITIONING DEVELOPMENT CONSISTS OF THREE MAIN STAGES:
- Market analysis (market, competition, consumer motivation)
- Development of possible positioning options
- Choice of the best brand positioning option.
Archetype development, in our opinion, is the strongest branding tool (as long as we don’t treat the archetype notion as a mere formality, but adapt it to a specific product/service).
Brand story (legend) describes the origin of the brand. The legend helps you create a unique and strong identity of the trademark and represent its advantages. The legend is closely linked to the brand positioning and forms the basis for advertising and PR campaigns, creation of promo articles, as well as advertising and information materials.
Corporate heroes or advertising characters are visual identities, animated creates or real-life personages used to give the trademark human characteristics that are close to specific stereotypes of the target audience. Advertising characters build brand awareness, create brand identity and help you differentiate yourself to beat your competitors.
Rebranding is a full or partial makeover of the brand.
YOU SHOULD REBREND YOUR COMPANY IF:
- Brand is no longer appropriate for modern market conditions
- Brand is incrementally losing its market share
- Positioning of your trademark was originally developed incorrectly
- New strategy of the company specifies other branding requirements